Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Saucy Chicken Italiano

I just made a yummy, yummy dinner tonight that was really easy so I thought I would share it. I based it off of the Kraftfoods.com recipe, but I made a few changes.

Saucy Chicken Italiano

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, marinated in Italian Dressing
1 T butter
1 onion, thinkly sliced, separated into rings
1 red pepper, cut into thing strips
1 cup chicken broth (I made mine from a bullion cube)
1/2 cup Kraft Classic Ceasar Dressing
1 cup Kraft Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend (optional)
cooked spagetti noodles, (I don't know how much I used, just what I know my family usually eats, probably about 6 oz.)

Cook the spagetti noodles. While the noodles are cooking, grill the Chicken. While the chicken is grilling and the noodles are cooking, in a large skillet, saute the onion and red pepper in the butter to desired tenderness. Add the chicken broth and the Ceasar Dressing. When the spagetti and chicken are done add them to the skillet. (I cut my chicken into bite size pieces.) Mix everything together then top with cheese. (I forgot to add the cheese and it was still yummy.)

Goes great with a green salad.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds good! I will be back for that recipe I am sure!

Celeste Dana said...

I made this tonight and it was Really GOOD!! THANKS and my family thanks you too. How did the peaches turn out?