Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Karalee's Photo Shoot

I decided to try and take some pictures of Karalee today in hopes of getting a good one to update her picture on the wall. I got a couple of good ones. Here they are:


1


2

(I didn't put her hands like this, she did it herself)


3

(I love this picture. I just wish she was looking at the camera.)


4


5

6

7

8


Which picture do you like best? Chad and I like #1 and #5 (the numbers are below the picture)


Here is Karalee's picture from last year. She was so chubby and cute!!





9 comments:

Suzannah said...

I love 1 and 5 also. So dang cute!!

Jewel said...

It's amazing how much she's changed in just a year!! She's so gorgeous--watch out!! :)

Jennifer said...

#5 is my fav!

My girls have those sandals!

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

I love her smile and 5 shows it the best!
Grandma

Kyle&Tonya said...

I love #2,3 and 5...she looks so much like you...Adorable! I just wanted to say hi and put my vote in. I got your blog from Shannon's.

Tonya (Rowley) Crane

Trina said...

Oh my she is adorable! I love her skin. I like 1 and 5 as well, 5 is so cute because she is smiling!

Andrew + Kylie said...

Hey Mindy.
I choose 3 or 5.
She is super CUTE!

Jennie said...

I like 3 or 5. Looking away shows lots of character and fun to me but I also like the looking at the camera also. I love her smile!

Heather said...

I like two and three the best - they have a lot of personality. You do great photo shoots. As good as any Target shoots.
Congrats on the new baby. Heather