Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

Completion of Personal Progress - My Testimony of the Savior and His Chruch

April 4, 2016

My Testimony

Now that you are ready to receive the Young Womanhood Recognition, record your testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ and His Church. 

I love my Savior Jesus Christ.  He is my friend.  He is my Redeemer.  I am grateful that because of Him I can be cleansed from sin each week as I partake of the sacrament.  I am grateful that I can use the power of His Atonement to grow and learn to be better when I am struggling with something hard or learning to do something new.  It enables me to be better.  I am grateful that because of him I can be resurrected and live eternally with my family if I live worthily. 


I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ’s restored church.  I know that by going to church each week I can be edified and edify others.  I can serve and be served.  I can learn how to be a little bit better each day, renew my covenants and my testimony, and most importantly be cleansed from sin as I take the sacrament.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: