Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

Individual Worth Value Project

Individual Worth Value Project
You have a unique and divine mission to perform on the earth and have been blessed with talents to accomplish this mission.  As you complete one of the following projects, you will witness the value and contribution of others and also see the influence you can have in the lives of others.  Express your gratitude to those with whom you work and record your experiences in your journal.

My project was to
  • Share one of your gifts by instructing or tutoring someone in an academic subject, music, a sport, or an artistic skill.


April 4, 2016

I completed this project by teaching Spencer, Bryant and Karalee piano lessons and by helping Marlee with her school work and reading.  I have witnessed how each of them improved a lot over time by practicing regularly each week.  Their small efforts each day brought and continue to bring great results.  I’ve noticed that when I am patient and complimentary they do well, feel good about themselves and have fun learning.  When I lose patience it makes them feel badly and they don’t want to play or read.  I am thankful for their diligence and hard work.  They are learning amazing things.  I am grateful for their bravery as they learn to play for others.

No comments: