Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Flake Rodeo 2008

The day before the Snowflake Pioneer Day Celebration starts, the William Jordan Flake (My Great-Great Grandfather who founded Snowflake) Family has a reunion that consists of a rodeo, a potluck lunch, and a talent show/program. The Flake rodeo is my favorite part of the celebration weekend. I took lots of pictures and videos at the rodeo so I could show what happens in each event.

Karalee running in the foot races


Bryant racing


Spencer racing




Here is a video of the Grocery Race



My nephew's Noah and Jayze in the grocery race. I am not sure who the third person is.


Karalee's dirty face



Spencer getting ready to ribbon rope.



Spencer's sad that the calf didn't get caught and he didn't get to pull the ribbon off of the calf.


Hayley, Annalyn, and Kaitlyn waiting for the rescue race to start.




A video of the Rescue Race


The keg race




A video of the keg race


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad you were there to get a video w/ Kaitlyn in the rescue race! She's much braver than I am!

Thanks for the pics!

Deanne said...

What a great tradition for your family. It looks like your kids are enjoying it alot.