Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sanders Family Reuion 2008

Last Thursday through Saturday we had a Sanders Family Reunion in Pine. We camped. It was fun, and not so fun at the same time. It was fun to be with the family and to let the kids play together. However, I have come to the conclusion that I am not so fond of camping anymore, mainly because I don't sleep well and when I don't sleep well I become grouchy and I don't like the way I act when I am grouchy. Chad and the kids had a great time, so all in all it was worth it.


Bryant loved throwing rocks into the creek

Chad helping Karalee play in the water

Gettin' wet

Malia and Karalee having fun

Spencer caught a crawdad

Spencer using the compass during the treasure hunt

Karalee having fun on the quad, dirty face and all.


Bryant shooting the rockets

Dinner time


Shooting paintballs

Chad was a moving target



Riding the golf cart with Aunt Jennie







3 comments:

Vandee said...

I'm with you. I used to love camping, but lately I hate it. I am tired, grouchy and it is a ton of work. However, I just hit 8 months pregnant and am tired & grouchy all the time. :) Glad you had fun! The pictures are so cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! You guys have been BUSY!!!!! Looks like fun though! I think it's so cute that the boys helped design your blog!
Oh! And could you please bring Bryant up here so he can punch Kaitlyn in the mouth again!? Her tooth is bearly dangling there and she wont let us touch it!

Deanne said...

I love camping but I do think it would be alot nicer with a bed and a shower than it would be awesome. The kids sure got wet!