Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

What I Really Want for Christmas

This is what I really want for Christmas from my children this year:

1.  Observe things that need to be done and do them.  For example:
  • If you see a garbage overflowing, don't stuff it down and try to squeeze more trash into then walk away.  Empty it without being asked.
  • If you notice pen, crayon, marker, etc. on the wall.  Wipe it off.  It might be awhile before I notice it or can get to it.
  • If you see the sink full of dishes.  Wash them.
2.  Don't whine.  Ask for things with a pleasant tone.
3.  Don't fight.  Brothers and sisters make the best friends.  Treat them with the same respect and kindness you would your friends from school or the neighborhood.

Wouldn't that be so nice???

3 comments:

Petersen's Puppies said...

Dream on! Haha

Petersen's Puppies said...

Dream on! Haha

Jennifer said...

I think that with Chad, you might just get your wish!