Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

Family Home Evening Conducting Sheet

For a few weeks now I have thought that it might be a good idea to add a few things to our normal Family Home Evening meeting on Monday nights.  Chad and I discussed it and we decided to make a few changes.  First, I created a Family Home Evening conducting sheet to help the kids learn how to fill it out and how to properly conduct a meeting.  Secondly, we want to make sure we remembered to council together as a family to discuss calendaring and problems or issues that we may be having.  Thirdly, Chad and I want to add Preach My Gospel Missionary training.  In the most recent conference Elder Ballard said,  "I invite all members, regardless of your current calling or level of activity in the Church, to obtain a copy of Preach My Gospel. ... It is a guidebook for missionary work—which means it is a guidebook for all of us. Read it, study it, and then apply what you learn to help you understand how to bring souls to Christ through invitation and follow-up."  The new conducting sheet helps us remember to do these new things.  Hopefully these changes will be a positive thing for our family.

Download a pdf version of the conducting sheet HERE

This is what the conducting sheet looks like.  It used to be cuter until I realized that I would be printing this out every week and that I didn't want to use up a bunch of ink. :)

No comments: