Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fathers and Sons Campout = Girls Night Out

Chad and the boys went on our ward's annual Fathers and Sons' campout so that means the girls and I had our annual girls night out.  Each year I look forward to our GNO more and more because my girls are getting old enough to look forward to it, appreciate it and realize that it is a special occasion.

The boys left for their campout around 4:30 while Tilly was still taking a nap so to start out the evening we played Chutes and Ladders while Tilly was still asleep.  

Marlee beat Karalee and I really quickly so she took our pictures while we played for 2nd place.


Then we went and played at the "train park" in San Tan Ranch.





I'm a lazy Mom at the park.  I usually just sit and watch while the kids play.  Every once in awhile I'll get up and slide and play with them if they ask me.

Then we went to eat at Some Burros since the girls wanted nachos.









Then we went to the Mall playground while we waited for our movie to start.




We went to see Rio 2"



On Saturday morning our fun continued.  We used my new Belgium waffle maker that I got for my birthday to make a yummy breakfast and we invited our friends Gracie and Emmie to join us.  We even used our fancy dishes.


No comments: