Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Elder Holland Devotional to the Gilbert San Tan and Greenfield Stakes

Tonight our stake, The Gilbert San Tan Stake, and the Gilbert Greenfield stake had a special devotional with Elder Holland and Elder Robbins.  It was so powerful and such a special experience.  We prepared ourselves this week to have a special experience and we were given one.   Spencer was able to attend the stake center where Elder Holland spoke.  I was able to watch it broadcasted to another nearby church building.  Due to the large number of youth we have our our stakes, no adults besides stake YM and YW leaders and bishops were allowed to go to the actual building Elder Holland was at.  Below are pictures of the notes I took at the meeting.  (Please disregard spelling errors.  I was writing quickly so I wouldn't miss things that were said.)  Sometimes I was not able to get the direct quotes, so I did my best to capture what I felt was the intent of the message.  I also was not able to get all the stories down, but if you read something that you would like to hear more of let me know and I'll try to retell the whole story to the best of my recolection.



  




No comments: