Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Personal Progress – Knowledge Value Experience 2

Started January 19, 2016
Finished 1-21-16

Personal Progress – Knowledge Value Experience 2

In your journal list talents you have and others you would like to develop. Read Matthew 25:14–30. Learn a new skill or talent that will help you care for your own future family or home (for example, playing the piano, singing, budgeting, time management, cooking, sewing, or child care). Share with your family, class, or Young Women leader what you have learned.

My talents are:
·         Playing the Piano
·         Organization
·         Playing the Organ
·         Good choir voice
·         Playing the violin and viola
·         Volleyball
·         Basketball
·         Understanding
·         A good listener
·         Good at keeping confidences
·         Budgeting
·         Saving money
·         Cooking
·         Baking
·         Diligent at reading scriptures
·         Diligent at exercising
·         Multi-tasking



Talents I would like to develop:
·         Staying calm and not yelling at my children
·         Crocheting
·         Being more reserved
·         Missionary
·         Patience
·         Charity
·         Better manners




A new talent I am learning that will help me care for my future family is crochet. I will continue to practice so when I am a grandma I can make beautiful baby blankets for my grand babies like my mom made for her grand babies.



No comments: