Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

Personal Progress - Virtue Value Experiences 4

Started on January 5, 2016 
Finished on January 7, 2016

Personal Progress - Virtue Value Experiences 4 
Determine what you can do daily to remain pure and worthy, and write your plan in your journal.

Each day I will come unto Christ by reading the scriptures.  I will do my best to deny myself of all ungodliness and love God with all my might, mind and strength by keeping the commandments.  I will try to recognize the hand of God in my life and deny not his power. (Moroni 10:32-33)

I will also remember that I have taken upon me the name of Christ so that I will do my best to act as He would act.  I will try to always remember him and keep his commandments which he has given me. (Doctrine and Covenants 20:77, 79)

I will kneel down before my Maker, and cry unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul.  I will have faith in Christ.  I will feel a desire for the welfare of my brethren.  (Enos 1)


I will confess and forsake my sins daily.  I will do my best to daily turn away from sin and turn to God.  (For the strength of youth)

No comments: